Job Description :
- Involve in business requirement study and design of in-house application software.
- Defect analysis, impact performance analysis and fine tuning.
- Conduct UAT, testing, integration, implementation, system optimization and user training.
- Constant optimization and enhancement of system in production environment.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and specification.
- Provide first level house application support to user to meet SLG and SLA.
- Participate in other ad-hoc assignments and related duties when assigned.
Job Requirement :
- Must possess at least a Diploma or Degree preferably in Computer Science/IT/ Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant software development experience
- Basic understanding of the Blockchain functions with emphasis on Ethereum.
- Experience in Solidity (not needed but added advantage).
- Experience in core JAVA development, J2EE, Websockets, JSON, XML, Tomcat, NodeJS, Liferay
- Familiar with database technologies with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS) is an added advantage.
- Good programming literacy and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
Experience: 3 yrs above
Duration: 6 Months Contract