Job Description :
- Involve in business requirement study and optimisation of application stack environment, including performance and security enhancements.
- Conduct UAT, testing, integration, implementation, system optimization and end user training.
- Constant optimization and enhancement of system in production and development environment.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and specification.
- Provide first level house application support to user and to meet SLG and SLA management with vendor.
- Participate in other ad-hoc assignments and related duties when assigned.
Job Requirement :
- Must possess at least a Diploma or Degree preferably in Computer Science/IT/ Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant Infrastructure planning and development experience.
- Experience in core Windows Servers 2012 family, Windows workstation family (Windows 7, 8, 10), Redhat / Fedora / Ubuntu Linux servers.
- Experience in networking basic TCP/IP concepts, DNS, DHCP, SMB, AD, Printing & File sharing protocols in user environment, Firewall and security concepts, email hosting, domain name management in server environment.
- Familiar with database administration like MySQL, MSSQL. Access Engine, CSV and tab-delimited flat file storage types.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Possess good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
Experience: 3 yrs above
Duration: 6 Months Contract