Job Description :
- Involve in business requirement study and design of company corporate website.
- Conduct UAT, testing, integration, implementation, and system optimization.
- Constant optimization and content enhancement of system in production environment.
- Develop and maintain documentation and specification.
- Provide first level in-house support content updates, ensuring accurate information dissemination to enhance corporate image via the website
- Involved in social network/seo participation to improve corporate search results.
- Participate in other ad-hoc assignments and related duties when assigned.
Job Requirement :
- Must possess at least a Diploma or Degree preferably in Computer Science/IT/ Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in graphic design technologies such as Adobe Photoshop an added advantage
- Good programming literacy and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Able to multitask under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant software development experience.
Experience: 3 yrs above
Duration: 6 Months Contract