- Minimum 8 years’ experience, with CSSA
- E2E experience in development life cycle (architecture, design, code etc)
- Apply Pega 7 application design principles and best practices on projects .
Analyze business needs and organize them in stages and steps in a Pega Application.
- Understand and refine requirements gathered by Pega Business Architects within the context of building a Pega application.
- Leverage deep understanding of Pega Platform including Designer Studio and Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) Tools in development of applications.
- Apply key application, case management, and user interface development concepts and techniques in the design and construction of the components in a Pega multi-process applications.
- Design efficient data models, develop approaches for sharing data and integration with external data sources, and prepare data for reports within Pega Applications.
- Implement decision rules to enforce organizational policies.
- Configure processes and case stages.
- Design and development of User Interfaces.
- Create application Pega documentation.
No of positions: 4
Experience: 8 yrs and above
Duration: 1 year renewable contract
Preferable : Malaysian’s and any nationality but locally available in Malaysia.
Job ID: 15009
If you are qualified above requirements, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and fill in details as mentioned below:
Total Yrs of Exp
Relevant Yrs of Exp
Current Salary per month
Expected Salary per month
Passport Number and Expiry Date